BY ENROLLING IN AN IN-PERSON CLASS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL NOT ATTEND CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK IN ANY WAY, YOUR CHILD AS BEEN SICK IN ANY WAY, OR IF EITHER OF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO ANYONE WHO IS SICK IN ANY WAY. THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
- Your enrollment continues each month until you withdraw via the "change my enrollment" form on our website by the last day of the month
- Monthly payments are run on the first of the month.
ONGOING GROUP CLASSES:
- Once enrolled, your spot is saved every month until you withdraw via the "change my enrollment" form.
- Monthly payments are run on the 1st of the month and do not reflect a certain number of classes in a month; the cost is all classes in an entire year divided into equal payments. Holidays/closings are taken into account.
- Minimum enrollment for Little Mozarts is 4 months; minimum enrollment for Piano Players is September through July.
- Weekly lessons run year-round with the exception of scheduled holiday closings
- Start lessons at any time; your monthly fee will be prorated if you are starting after the first of the month
- You will get a make-up video lesson for lessons you have to miss, provided notice was given by 10am of the day you will miss. Refunds and reschedules are not given for missed lessons.
- To withdraw, you must fill out the "change my enrollment" form online by the end of your last month. If notice is not received, the following month's tuition will still apply and you may attend lessons until the end of that month.
A LA CARTE CLASSES, JINGLE JAMS, & CAMPS:
- All tuition fees are due at the time of enrollment. All enrollments are final and non-refundable. Missed classes will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Should you need to reschedule an a la carte class PRIOR to the class date, you may do so one time.
- There are NO monthly fees or reoccurring payments involved.
PLEASE consider opt-ing in for text updates below. This is used for weather cancellations and emergency closings. And be sure to check your email (including spam box) for important registration emails.