Make baby’s first class musical! Our Foundations classes offer a sensory-rich yet caring and gentle environment where infants can explore and react to new sounds, sensations, and objects. Shared activities for babies and their caregivers provide the opportunity to strengthen your connection with your child through joyful music-making experiences. Through a unique blend of multi-level activities that includes creative movement, vocal play, object and instrument exploration, and a colorful literature component, your baby’s growth and development are stimulated and all of his/her senses engaged.Join us for a Kindermusik Foundations Class demo on 2-22-23 at our UCF/Oviedo location at noon.
Preview class for new families only. When enrolling in this class, you'll be charged a one time fee of $1.
The heart and soul of Kindermusik is our highly passionate community of educators and business owners around the world. For three generations, they’ve been transforming the lives of children through music and movement, establishing foundations for a lifetime love of learning. They’ll guide your class from one activity to the next, helping you understand how your child is developing musically, cognitively, and socially.
Directions to Central Florida Hillel in UCF's Northview: Welcome to our UCF/East Orlando location! At the intersection of Lockwood Blvd. and McCulloch Road in the Northview apartment building. Use Hillel parking lot on Lockwood Blvd (NOT parking garage behind building). Walk down front side of building on sidewalk and enter into main entrance on the Lockwood Blvd. side. Once inside you’ll see a help desk, turn left and enter into suite 1001 into Hillel. You can relax in the lobby to the left, sign in at the desk as you enter and our classroom is on the right. Bathrooms are straight ahead. A changing table is provided in the unisex bathroom all the way down on the left.
1. Terms: You are financially responsible for the entire class tuition amount. Pro-rating will be allowed during registration time only. Classes are filled first come, first serve.
2. I understand that subscription is not a contract in that I can cancel at any time during the school year, but my cancellation must be sent to the Grow and Sing Studios office by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE the 1st of the upcoming month. I understand that since all charges are made automatically on the 1st, once a charge is processed, refunds will not be given and cancellation will be made for any future months. I understand that since Summer sessions are fixed session amounts no cancellations or refunds within two weeks of session start date. I understand that if I have registered for a preview class, I will only be charged one fixed amount.
3. I understand that my credit card will show payment to Grow and Sing Studios.
4. I do hereby release and forever discharge GROW AND SING STUDIOS, it's employees, agents, directors, officers and any affiliate associated with GROW AND SING STUDIOS and the owners of any facilities where classes are held from any and all actions, claims, and demands for, upon, or by reason of damage, loss, or personal injury which may be sustained by my child or myself during the course of, or as a result of, this musical activity.
5. I understand that my student is enrolled in a class through GROW AND SING STUDIOS and said class is being held at our current locations. However, I understand that they will not be supervised by any employee or member of our current locations, and agree to release our current locations from any responsibility for my child. I understand that any and all questions, communications, and payments in reference to my child's Kindermusik class will be directed to GROW AND SING STUDIOS, and not our current locations. Furthermore, I will not hold our current locations or any of its employees or representatives responsible for any injury that might occur at our current locations before, after, or during my child's participation of class through GROW AND SING STUDIOS.
6. In the event of an imminent hurricane or other natural disaster, keep a look at what school districts are doing regarding closures. For the county your CLASS is in, please check their websites/social media to see if that county's schools are open or closed. You can also keep an eye on the news for school closures or on their respective websites or facebook pages. When possible, we'll schedule a hurricane makeup opportunity. We do not offer or process refunds that occur which affects our programming caused by hurricane, fire, flood, government requirement, civil or military authority, act of God, or other similar causes beyond our control as this is not the fault or negligence of Grow and Sing Studios.
7. I understand that I may receive a 3rd party survey from Kindermusik International sometime during my session with Grow and Sing Studios.